Continuous Integration and Delivery
DDB Labs knows DevOps, but what is
Put simply, it’s about increasing the involvement of support teams in the process of developing a system.
…but what are support teams?
Also put simply, anyone involved in deploying, securing, maintaining, and/or supporting (even help desk!) a system is a member of a support team.
…but remember that simple answers are never all that simple.
A core tenet of DevOps is collaboration, and one of the ways that collaboration is enabled is through the use of an automated DevOps pipeline...
DDB Labs eats, lives, and breathes DevOps. Let us help your team get agile.
- A DevOps pipeline is a process augmented by a set of mostly automated tools that:
- Simplifies agile software development
- Provides a centralized issue tracking and code repository
- Streamlines the build process, test automation, and system deployment.
- When development and deployment workflows are automated (Continuous Integration and Delivery), schedule and deployment risks are reduced because the test environments are managed by the people who will deploy the software in production.
- Your operations teams will know what the software needs before it goes into production.
- Your development teams will know what the environment will be like before the software is deployed.
- Your support teams will know how the software behaves before the first help desk call.
DDB Labs has built infrastructure on high performance/high uptime systems in government and private industry, we can help with yours.
- DDB Labs has decades of experience in architecting, installing, managing the lifecycle of, and consolidating physical and virtual networks and computing resources.
- We help our clients (and their clients) plan smart, cost-effective, secure computing solutions that have greater return on investment and lower sustainment costs for lower total cost of ownership.
- What is the best solution for your opportunity?
- Physical environment
- Virtual environment (cloud, on-premises, or hosted)
- Hybrid environment
- We are solution-agnostic and favor options that leverage open source software in order to reduce expensive license and support agreements.
- Need to scale? Let us help you explore how a cloud environment, physical OpenStack environment, or a hybrid can save you money.